Saturday, August 14, 2010

DAY #5.......IDAHO SPRINGS, CO. TO WONDERVU, CO. BACK TO IDAHO SPRINGS, CO.....77 MILES (2077)

Well.......today was the big day. We awoke this morning to sunny skies and 41* air. The first thing I did when I got up was look out the window. The past two ThumperCafe's it was raining, but today was beautiful. I then realized that "Carol the Rainmaker" wasn't here this time. (Just kidding Carol)
The ride to WonderVu was great this morning, and I actually had to break out the heated coat for the first time on this trip.
The event was a huge success, with 55 members attending. It was a great location, thanks to Kerry, and everything went very smoothly.


Tomorrow morning my son Kip and I leave for home and back to reality. It's been fun, and for those unable to attend, you missed a great time and some awesome riding.
I'll post tomorrow night to let everyone know we made it home safely. See you all next time.
Motor Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment